View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:38 AM   #2
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
What can I say? If you find anything that "actually work" be sure to let us know.

Most of the ebook marketing stuff I've read has been online or electronic format only, and many are biased toward some particular solution (i.e. advertorial in nature once you go delving into their origins). I'm sure there are probably some exceptions, but I'm not certain that effective marketing is something you can read out of a book. Money and talent/aptitude (at marketing) seem to be big factors, and the first can allow you to buy the latter.

But then I should also point out that I'm lousy at marketing, so anything I've got to say on the subject is of very limited value.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote