Thread: PRS-T1 Google Books on PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
It is possible to turn off auto-sync in Reader for PC, though I've forgotten how, since I did it so long ago. Maybe someone else here can tell you.
No it doesn't. I've been through all this when the T1 first came out. If I want to use Reader for PC to put books on the device it's not as simple as it was with the Reader Library program. It messes up what I already have so I simply don't use it to do so.

Been there, done that. Tried many things and am not willing to go through that nonsense again. It's not worth the headache, agravation or my time.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote