View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #75
gris
Connoisseur
gris began at the beginning.

Device: m92, sonyt2,
i orered at arta tech, onyx-boox.com/. everything was ok and good. nice contact, before buying and after it. i sent the device back, after buying i found this page that said arta has not the latest firmware, and that booxstore and his shop is really managing the whole development in software and so. so i became afraid and quickly asked of return, which was no problem with money back within no time.

i like the idea of selling the device without cover and additional charger but then to a lower prize. i don't neet them. and arta has additional different covers to reasonable prize. they should mention to choose a cover from the accessoire, for, true, a big reader without a cover can be a bad thing.

i would not recommend the blach above the white onyx boox m92. the black is all black. it is a strong black. it means a strong contrast and it also gives you much fingerprints all over. the white leaves virtually no fingerprints and i like it better for the eyes. dont know, not that much contrast. and, white is white and black is black. i also like the white. it's a good white. it has quality. so i like the onyx boox m92.

Last edited by gris; 02-01-2013 at 08:31 AM.
gris is offline   Reply With Quote