View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #141
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
PS: I learned how to re-partition the eMMC
I am thinking maybe move a Gigabyte from /mnt/us over to /var/local so we have room for all the neat things we want in the system file space.
I think, it's a bit better to create new parition mmcblk0p5 right after mmcblk0p4 (i.e. in a free space after shrinking /mnt/us parition from it's end). Just a personal preference. (Anyway, /var/local could be "extended" even with mmcblk0p5, using bind mounting. But mmcblk0p5 could also be used for another Linux rootfs, instead of loop mounting of image file.)
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote