View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 12:35 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
CopyRight Question

Hi All,
I have a copyright question.

I've converted a few books from PDF to HTML to LRF for my Sony reader. These books are freely available on the internet as they have been written by authors long deceased, except for the Popol Vu.

The Books are
"The Richest Man in Babylon"
"The Law of Success" by Napoleon Hill
and
"The Popol Vu" translation by Delia Gotez

The last book was not registered nor has it been renewed. I think this is book is still copyrighted by US law. Life+70 yrs.

Anyhow before I upload these files I would like to make sure I'm not breaking any copyright laws by posting them on the internet.

=X=