Thread: Seriousness What Book Covers Do You Hide?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:17 PM   #2
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
One of the advantages of reading on an ereader, no one can tell what you're reading. I can't think of any paper books that I've actually hidden, maybe if I was reading some sort of paranormal romance (very, very rarely, and only if it's otherwise a good book), I might twinge about people seeing it.

Since I mostly read Sci-fi, modern fantasy, Lovecraftian horror, mixed with a bit of King, Koontz and others, I don't really have much reason to hide what I read.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote