View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 01:16 PM   #14
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallsauce View Post
I'm not really concerned about the aesthetics of the cover. <snip>
Oh, man, that is just wrong!!

I understand what you are saying about the need for a cover. The Kindle is too fragile to be transported without a cover. Amazon really should emphasis this point instead of producing ads where the naked device is being tossed in a drawer or stuck in a back pocket.

If a decent cover came stock with the Kindle - not just a cheap vinyl or hard plastic cover - I wonder what it would add to the cost of the eReader. Even if the Kindle did come stock with a case or cover, I would probably just end up replacing it with something I liked better, anyway, because aesthetics (as well as function) are important to me.

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote