View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #52
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I really think we need multiple choice votes. I would have voted for five or six of the titles this month.
I feel very much as you do. With multiple choice voting, one could vote across a spectrum of preference in the first phase of voting and there's a reasonable chance that one of the books you like might win in the end.

Of course, in the run-off vote it would be sensible to vote for only one option.

A problem would be that it might well result in too many books making it to the final round with the eventual winner being a minority choice. The present system has the advantage of giving a decisive result and still allowing one to choose a second preference if a first choice doesn't make it through.

Last edited by fantasyfan; 07-22-2012 at 03:17 PM.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote