View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 10:05 PM   #48
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I like seeing who votes for what. It's useful info. It helps me identify those with similar tastes to mine, so I know whose recommendations are likely to appeal to me. And if someone decides to vote in line with someone whose judgment he trusts, what's wrong with that?

Anyway, open is open. Two-thirds of the months have closed voting and it's not sporting to try to chip away even more from the minority preference once the deal has been struck.
In other words, you aren't voting for what you want based on what you want, you are voting based on what others vote for. This is why to remove the names. I for one do not want my name showing and if that means no names show, so be it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote