View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #135
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@Noughty - ok, I think I understand. So you hadn't done any actions in the Goodreads sync plugin by the time those messages appeared, but the column is actually for the purposes of being used by Goodreads sync.

Doing a search on the codebase, it looks like actually it is the tag browser that is responsible for displaying those messages. As I asked above what type of custom column is it? (Go into Add your own columns, click the blue i icon and tell me what the Column type box says). Is it "Comma separated text, like tags"?

Also the values in that column, do they appear to be displayed correctly? Are they comma separated where multiple? This is a thing for chaley to solve I think, unless my Goodreads Sync plugin is not populating that column correctly.
Yes it is comma separated text like tags and it is displayed correctly.
It doesn't seem to download any tags . Tried over 30 books, still nothing.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote