View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 11:57 AM   #46
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Do rtf files not open with the new firmware ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackau View Post
It seems to revert back to the previous book.

While i tried with the RTF, which work before november firmware but failed with the firmware thereafter, it hangs, unable to open and I had to press reset button. Then when it restarts, it went back to the book i exited which is a pdf before i try the rtf file.

So far, the new feb firmware looks to have the best improvement, yet, for some reason unknown, my start up page is fixed to horizontal after i turned it off during horizontal....

Faster page turns and so on sound appealing - but not at the price of losing the ability to read rtf files. I have many converted .lit -> .rtf files. Has this bug been confirmed?
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote