View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #10
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusarium View Post
But the book isn't available in mobi if it was delivered in topaz, correct? I want to read the book, and will deal with the topaz if I have to.

Could I order the book from another place? In .mobi?
TOPAZ ebooks are created for the Kindle by Amazon on behalf of the publisher. This means that is usually isn't available in any other format at other ebooks sites. I have seen a few TOPAZ titles being replaced by MOBI later on, but if you buy the TOPAZ you don't get the MOBI to replace it (the MOBI is a different ebook in the Kindle catalogue).

A simple way to check is to do a multi-site ebook search, for example AddAll or InkMesh or EBookPrice. This won't distinguish between TOPAZ and AZW for the Kindle, but will tell you if it is available in other formats.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote