View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
orwell2k
Addict
orwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheeseorwell2k can extract oil from cheese

Device: PocketBook 360°, BeBook (Hanlin V3), iRex DR1000S, iPad
CyberRead celebrates 100,000 titles with 30% coupon code for April

Hey fellow eReaders,

CyberRead - http://www.cyberread.com/ - is not the greatest site for eBooks but from time to time I have found their selection suits my needs for some hard to find books. In addition, they sometimes a coupon code or simply the best price on specific books I'm after.

Apparently over the past 3 years they have gone from 10,000 eBook titles to 100,000 titles and want to celebrate, so they are offering a 30% discount for the month of April! Simply enter the following coupon code in your basket before checkout:

They also offer to send you a 40% discount code anytime if you submit a book review on their site - I haven't tried this yet but plan to soon.

Check it out and post any good/bad experiences of this coupon in this thread. Enjoy!

P.S. I've been registered with them for a few months and never had the problem of regional restriction on titles, as at some places, so this may be of interest for fellow non-US buyers as well.

Last edited by orwell2k; 04-04-2009 at 07:40 AM.
orwell2k is offline   Reply With Quote