View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 07:54 PM   #10
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Nothing has changed in general clip board behaviour over many applications with Win 8 as far as I have ever noticed.

That said, it is now coming up to 2 years since I had much exposure to legacy Windows versions. However, I would have noticed in the early days I would have thought.

In any event, I have just tested on one Win 8.1 machine and the clipboard empties on that when Calibre Viewer is closed too, just as the OP describes. It is not a problem for me in any way at all though so I am just mentioning, not looking to any change to that behaviour.
@AnotherCat - it would have surprised me if clipboard had changed Win 8, I doubt its changed since Win 2.0

I turned off my clipboard gadgets, I get the problem with the Viewer and the Editor in 2.1 on Win 7, I don't get the problem with 1.48. And I don't get the problem with Sigil CV or BV. So it does seem to be peculiar to Calibre V2.1

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-03-2014 at 07:58 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote