Thread: Dan Brown
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 10:55 AM   #8
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wow. Poll's all over the map so far.

Digital Fortress may have ruined me, because, being even a little knowledgeable in the field, it was hard to suspend disbelief with all the nonsense he was spewing.

I picked up up the DaVinci Code audiobook on sale a while back, so maybe I'll give him another try. Since I neither know nor care about any potential accuracy in bible codes, Knights Templar, free masons, etc, I may be able to better appreciate it.

Last edited by ApK; 01-14-2014 at 10:09 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote