View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 06:06 AM   #9
mccarrsw
mccarrsw began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Ok, not picking on you, but why are you posting this here?

If all of your post is true, you *really* need to be working on getting some help from *Amazon*, not MobileRead. There's nothing the folks here can do, besides say we're sorry.

And almost certainly this will veer off-topic too.

(Edit: Yeah.. What DiapDealer said )
Just posting out of desperation - and because I couldn't reply to the other thread. I did say upfront that I found this forum through googling my problem.

It may be that no-one here has any magic powers to help, but as the people here are Kindle users and Amazon customers, it may still be worth documenting my scenario in case this becomes an ongoing issue for other users too.

I will take the advice to be persistent but it's very frustrating, as their latest communication states clearly that I can only respond to one email address and to have no further no contact with Amazon customer service.

And I'm unsure what to do about the broken Kindle. If I try to get it replaced via my partner's Amazon account, there seems a risk that his account could be locked too.

I was pretty upset about this last night. I just have to try remain calm and continue to present my story to Amazon. But it's especially tricky when they won't say what you're accused of.

Thanks
mccarrsw is offline   Reply With Quote