View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 10:10 AM   #94
chuckz
Enthusiast
chuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watch

Device: none
I expect a better product - meaning a thoughtful design, not just pieces slapped together.
The hardware design and implementation is also a part of customer service - thinking in advance how to minimize disappointments and complaints.

The software features you can figure out with the forum help if not too laizy. Nothing you can do if your screen breaks because it was supposed to: with this design even pressing on a button disturbs the screen.

Of course, the case was not taken in consideration either.
It is soft - supposedly to cushion hits.
But for these thin and fragile screens it must have a hard layer - Kindle has it.
I don't think it's random - they must have put some thought into the case design as well.

Customer service is taking care of possible problems before they arise.
(I have no experience with Sony readers - but thanks to the PB experience I will consider all this before buying.)
chuckz is offline   Reply With Quote