View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #58
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Code received from GeoffR and sent on to tilia; copy in my inbox in case some spamtrap eats it.

Also bought myself the Gardner Dozois reprint bundle while I was at it, since it seemed like a pretty good deal at a $10 discount off the 7 individual anthologies, which have some very good authors in them. The non-monthlies may not be affected by the Amazon thing, but just in case...

Thanks to all for keeping the chain going.
You must stop posting these comments (or I have to stop reading them)... I'm running out of coupons to use.

At least I already had this one!