View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 03:28 PM   #5
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
I REMEMBER !!!

Set the standard path for main location of pictures. Resco Picture Viewer doens't do this ... not ocmpletely.

You get to choose where (generally speaking,: SD Card, CF Card, Main Memory) the pictures are located and how many recursive folders to go down.

What would be NICE ... Set the standard path to start looking for those pictures, with a side option to browse by location (ie: SD Card, CF Card, Main Memory) regardless of the depth of any folders.

For example. I set my pictures to ALL go to the following:
\SD Card\My Documents\My Pictures\
From there, I have several folders underneath that for sorting purposes.
...\Hobby\
...\Wedding\
...\SciFi\
and et cetera, et cetera.

I want to be able to say: This is my MAIN location to go to for pictures. From HERE, go recursive 2 levels.

Then. On the main wizard start up screen, have an option to BROWSE BY MEDIA: CF / SD / MAIN MEMORY.

I realize this won't happen any time soon. THe coding, and then debugging and such, but still. This would be a WONDERFUL addition to a very robust application.