View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #192
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Well Don Quixote really likes his new paper white 2, what do the rest of you think of them?
I received one that had faint pink and green background and some other problems, and got a replacement that is very yellow, and has some sparkling dust particles between the screens. On first impulse, I am inclined to say that it causes more eye strain than my PW1, because the contrast between the definitely not black font and yellow background is not as good as on my blotchy PW1 even, but I am trying to read a bit in the low light settings I would usually do it in, to determine whether to keep the second one, or send them both back for now, and maybe try again in a few months or wait for the PW3.

I like that is feels faster than my PW1, though I am not sure how much of it is due to the fact that my PW1 has hundreds of books on it.

Last edited by xendula; 10-06-2013 at 10:35 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote