View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 04:39 PM   #35
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by athlonkmf View Post
So I just bought the mac mini, and happy with it. You can say I paid 300 dollar for the looks. Fine, it looks great. But I went for compact, silent.
I did the same (and the thought of getting an SSD defeated me, I'll just upgrade the RAM). The thing about it costing more than if you built a PC yourself, with the same specs... think of it like this... thats your labour costs. How many hours would you spend in seeking the exact product you needed, and then how much time to build... and what is your time worth? I decided mine was worth buying a mini instead of trying to create a Hackint0sh.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote