View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:03 AM   #78
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
? .. when you turn the pages when reading on SGP5, do the bottom buttons light up each time? I heard they do but I think that may have been on a earlier model..
Thanks,
Doug
I have the SGP3.6 (am partial to a teeny device and like to read with it turned in landscape mode) and when I page turn on either Kindle or Aldiko by tapping the screen, those home, back, and menu screen-buttons (not sure what to call them) light up. Annoying! But when I use the volume buttons to turn pages, they do not.
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote