View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
daedalus13
daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daedalus13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PPC
Moon+ syncing to Dropbox?

The latest version of Moon+ says that it syncs bookmarks/positions to Dropbox, but I haven't figured out to get it working seamlessly/automatically.

It seems like I could manually force the app to do this, and it takes several steps. I'm wondering if there is a way to get the app to do this automatically.

While Moon reader is not the easiest app to navigate, I happen to like it's features better than Aldiko (which I am using Aldiko Sync to sync currently). I use a couple of different devices to read, and need something to seamlessly sync.

Am I missing something, or does Moon+ just not have this capability currently?
daedalus13 is offline   Reply With Quote