View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 08:32 AM   #27
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Ah, glad to hear that it holds up to re-reading. I tend to do that with particularly long series, and at 13 books now (?), this one will definitely count.

Glad to know we find out more about Bob. I didn't quite get what was said so far, other than he's been passed down through the centuries. I'll admit I was more concerned about the intimidate goings on than about Bob at the time.

Not too surprised by Morgan and Harry. Morgan comes across as "Lawful Good" vs Harry's "Chaotic Good". I'll explain that more clearly if necessary.

Hmm...interesting. I hope whatever happens with Harry & Susan is more good than bad. But then again, I'm very much a "happy ending" kind of girl. Either way, I'm sure I'll be quite invested in whatever their relationship turns out to be.

Thank you Alan!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote