View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 06:41 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffke_jr View Post
The difference in the stock reader is minimal (only a change in the URL passed to the MediaScannerService), but as it worked for me with the rest of the 1.0.05 firmware, I kept it with the 1.0.07 source.

Changes in the posted version are copied from morkl's JuneReader, extended to display battery percentage.
And a soon coming update will include time/battery display refresh on screen wakeup after standby.
I'll keep an eye out for your newly updated version. Thanks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote