View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:10 PM   #12
cearbhallain
Groupie
cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cearbhallain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
I just took my Nook into the store for the first time today. I had trouble connecting to the "more in store", so I went up to the counter to ask about it. In the course of backing out and reconnecting (it took about four tries) the man at the desk asked about my Decal Girl skin so I directed him to the website and he's going to talk to his district manager about retailing Nook skins in the store. The store I was at does not sell the device at this time, but they are going to be getting accessories in soon.

Once I was connected I took advantage of the read free for a while but left without purchasing anything. Next time I'll go on a weekday though because this particular B&N was packed and I had to wander for awhile before I could score a chair to read in.
cearbhallain is offline   Reply With Quote