View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 03:13 PM   #28
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I do not believe it is running FBReader at all. It seems to include a port of ADE and a simple TXT reader. That is all. No need for FBReader. I put a quick version in the wiki.
Dale - The wiki says there is no mention of audio support. The pictures I've seen show a 2.5mm audio jack on the bottom and the optional accessories include headphones. Some of the pictures look like they have audio options in the menu.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote