View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 12:27 PM   #14
mgbino
Groupie
mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight
I can't imagine anything beating out Ancillary Justice. It's an awards juggernaut. It's an excellent book too, and may help to bring some credibility back to the value of the Hugo after the Redshirts fiasco.

One other quick comment:

My last ranking of Wheel of Time is in no way indicative of my feelings towards the series. It has it's faults, but for me, it will always hold a special place as one of the first works that convinced me that reading was a worthwhile hobby. The series has its faults: some poor characterization and a wildly meandering plot... but I still think it's one of the greats. That being said, it is, in no way, one single work.

Last edited by mgbino; 07-04-2014 at 12:31 PM.
mgbino is offline   Reply With Quote