View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:33 AM   #39
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Or you just use the colorful one for outside. Turn the light to the lowest setting, and you got a spare. If you accidentally drop it, no big deal.
Yes, I probably will use it as a spare in the lowest setting. The only thing is, Amazon already removed the bad paperwhite from my account. After the K4NT, this was my 2nd Kindle and it was registered as Joyce's 2nd Kindle. Now my account has the new Paperwhite (witch is still on its way) registered as Joyce's 2nd Kindle (It has the new serial-number, 603 batch this time) and my old paperwhite is nowhere to be found on my account. I wonder what will happen if I turn Wifi on, on the old pw. Is this nomal behaviour from Amazon?
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote