View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Replacement for Sony S Tablet?

My Sony S is just a little too big for easy carrying when I'm out and about. The 5, 6, and 7" tablets are too small for my reading - I'm a very fast reader and there just isn't enough text on the screens, so I'm constantly having to go to the next page. I'd like something in between 7 and 10. The only one I've found is the Galaxy Tab 8.9. Are there any others out there that are comparable or better? Or should I just stick with the Sony until something new comes about?

Any help would be most appreciated.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote