View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #14
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Kindle for iOS looks pretty much like this app, except with this app you cannot select text for dictionary lookup and highlighting and you cannot search within books. Otherwise Kindle for iOS is crap as you cannot change fonts are do much formatting. Not that it matters as I cannot read on my iPad anyway with that low resolution screen and lackluster text rendering. I mostly read on the K3 or my Android phone.
Hmmm, I disagree.

I don't think Kindle for iOs is crap. Granted, I prefer my Kindle 3, is eink, but the Kindle for iOs does a decent job. Actually, I personally believe that the iOs version is better than the Android counterpart, now that you mention your Android phone, which for sure is more uncomfortable to read giving the screen size. I doubt your cellphone screen is bigger than iPad's.

I won't comment on the iPad resolution. I think is a great tablet though.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote