View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #12
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I tried it out via the Safari web browser on Windows 7. I'm not impressed. It is the same old stuff that Amazon cannot seem to get past, mainly lack of formatting. Still no font choices. Still no Kindle font. I sure hope their new Kindles, if they exist, have better formatting control. I was hoping this new app would, but nope.

I don't really care about a button to go to the Kindle store. Big whoop. I always shop at Amazon via a web browser on a desktop anyway, then download the files to my devices, or sideload them after stripping the DRM and making the format easier to read.
Jack,

This came out a few hours ago. Look how nice Kindle for iOs look now. Not perfect, but took some time to refine.

This is by no means a Kindle device replacement, but think about this as another way to enjoy or read your Amazon books.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote