View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #8
jupstin
Groupie
jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I hate the so-called cloud. I want total access all the time to my library, documents, photos, etc. I wish these cloud-happy companies would buzz off. It is merely a way to make the cellular providers even more wealthy.
I understand how you feel. As consumers, we need to become more and more tech savvy so that we can be sure to actually "hold on" to the things we've purchased.
jupstin is offline   Reply With Quote