View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #7
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
His famous "you don't need flash just HTML5 support" statement might have bitten him in the butt!

I don't see a way to sideload books though. I doubt I'll try the app anytime soon as I've pretty much given up using the iPad for reading. I now just use my Android phone and the Kindle 3. I wonder if the Android app will get updated to function similarly?

Also, this new app is NOT compatible with Internet Explorer 9. It require Chrome or Safari to run on Windows.

EDIT: I hate the so-called cloud. I want total access all the time to my library, documents, photos, etc. I wish these cloud-happy companies would buzz off. It is merely a way to make the cellular providers even more wealthy.
It can use improvement and I'm sure it will get it. 'Zon has their foot in the door, at least.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote