Thread: Silliness Bathroom Bibliomania
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #27
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Well actually, he is right (Oh how that hurts to say). But unless you are able to do #1s standing you are spending more time sitting on the porcelain.
Leaving out the basic difference in plumbing (men vs. women), I still believe that women are out of there much quicker. (Personally I've got better things to do.) While I think men consider it a respite.

But then, maybe it's not a question of gender, but of age.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote