Thread: Howdy y'all
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 08:58 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeynut View Post
I purchased a Sony 505 for myself, and quickly realized that it would be a great tool for the kids...so we are now a 1515 family (that's 505 x 3 for the mathematically challenged!).

My son has learning issues and one of his physical challenges is eyesight. The 505 is great in that he can crank up the font size and read things that he couldn't follow on a normal printed page due to the small type.

My daughter loves to read and now she can take her books with her to school without breaking her back(pack).

This is a great little device, and I'm recommending one to just about anyone who will listen
Well done. Great way to help your kids enjoy reading.

I am one of those readers that has multiple books going at the same time and when I don't know what I want to read, I have plenty of choice on my 505.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote