View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 12:06 PM   #213
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Being a rereader I see no point in removing a book I want to keep from the reader. Why artificially create the necessity to load it on again when I want to reread as long as there's sufficient space to keep it where it is.

I've had my share of file juggling back and forth when I had no better way: on my 386er PC with its 40 meg HDD; external storage capacities were provided via a box containing maximal two score of floppies - most of them 5½”.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote