Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #570
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
Thank you for your very detailed response and help.
Is switching WIFI on Kobo ereader only way to get kepubs from Kobo? I have 3 different Kobo accounts in 3 different countries. And I prefer my reader not being on WIFI at all. That's what I do with Kindle...

Already replied to by DNSB, and as he says, you can use the kobo desktop app to get the kepubs on your device.

But your case is a bit unusual having three kobo accounts with books bought on, that you obviously don't want to merge (which is possible) since I'm assuming 3 countries was to get better prices or to get books otherwise unavailable. I'm pretty sure you can't get three accounts worth of kepubs on your kobo at once...and changing accounts when you want to read a book isn't really viable either. My only advice (if this is possible in your case) is to use the account with the most books bought on it (or conceivably the one you think you will buy most on in the future) and sideload the other 2 accounts, either as epubs or using Joel's kepub converter plugin with calibre.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote