View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Amazon, without a doubt. Download to "Kindle for PC", from where you can transfer to other devices via Calibre. Best shopping experience by far, in my view, as well as the best selection and (generally) the best prices.
I was wondering about Amazon: It is so easy to buy books from the Kindle, that I am still leary to add my card to the one-click checkout. Is there a way to prepay and charge money to the Kindle store so that it is only available for books? And then if it is gone, it's gone until I put money back on as to keep my books on a budget, but still be able to buy one on the go if I wanted to ?
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote