View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:11 AM   #985
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
I've been working on adding metadata replacements to the stories I gather and it's been working great. However, after the last batch of stories had 17 fandoms and 34 characters, I wondered if I would be able to sort the characters into a hierarchical list using the replace metadata feature.

I know that I can now change the character based on which category (or fandom) it is in. Is it possible to use a more general statement?

For example:
characters=>(any character)=>category.(any character)

I do have the line:
characters=>\.=>

which deletes any periods in the character name. However, I'm not sure how to make it add the category (or fandom) at the beginning of the character.