View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 01:08 AM   #8
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
While the nexus 7 looks nice , ill wait till the kindle fire 2 to be released as my kindle fire can run any app i need a tablet for everything else is done on my Samsung galaxy s2
Although that might be true, new tablets (or those updated to new versions of Android, Honeycomb or later) enjoy new app layouts specific for tablets, meaning that they offer a much richer experience. The problem with the KF, NT and Co. is that, being so heavily modified from stock Android, it is a massive development effort to update the software to ICS or later, and more often than not thiese devices don't see any upgrades. Not so with a Nexus device.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote