Thread: Sell PRS-505 Tan Cover
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
I've got my original tan cover spare, too, because I bought the leather flip-over alternative (a million times better for its feel, smell and practicality -- it really does make a huge difference, and not merely aesthetically). You're welcome to it free, BTP, but the postage would be more than the cover's worth. On the other hand, if you're ever passing by Menton, France and fancy a few glasses of wine while you pick it up ...
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote