View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:14 AM   #118
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
@Sefiriot--

Feel free. I'd be happy to discuss it with the Moon+ dev.

I originally assumed that the Moon+ reader was doing the same thing Sigil does--assuming unique file names and flattening the internal directory structure.

Going back and reading your description of the problem again, however, I now suspect that Moon+ is instead reading the first book's content.opf and toc.ncx instead of the master copies.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote