View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 04:16 AM   #110
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefiriot View Post
Perhaps I'm too new, but where is this Edit TOC feature in calibre? I have the modify ePub plugin installed but haven't attempted to use its flatten TOC option...
I have it in the my right click context menu for books in my calibre library, but it may not be there by default. If you can't find it in a menu then you may have to place it in a menu yourself by going to Preferences - Toolbar and selecting a menu from the dropdown bar. Then find Edit TOC on the left side and move it to the right side. Hope this helps.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote