View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanp319 View Post
This example shows an author "Elizabeth Adler" in the letter A, and the metadata looks fine. But i'd like to see it sorted like in the author sort field that i see in the metadata.

Why isn't it working ? How to correct this, what am i missing ?
I don't know why it isn't working. It works fine for me when I add that book.

Go to Preferences - Tweaks and check the following tweak.

Quote:
# Use author sort in Tag Browser

categories_use_field_for_author_name = 'author_sort'
If you are using author instead of author_sort there is your problem. This would also mean a lot of your books you have in your library view are backwards and need to be corrected.

Good luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sort.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	238.9 KB
ID:	100697  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote