View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #216
ragnevi
ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pocketbook 622, iPad 3 and Galaxy Note 2
I think their will be a market for both e-readers and tablets. I have them for different things, I also have a macbook air and what I do with that it's not the same things I do with my ipad. Some people say:
"Do you really need to have an ipad when you have a samsung galaxy note 2?"
And yes I do. To read shorter documents for work, take notes, watch TV-shows it is great.
Off course I can do this on my macbook air and my Note 2, but they are not suited for it.
The Note 2 is a great calender, phone and sending texts.
My Macbook air is great for work outside the office, also to watch tv-shows but it has no 3G connection so that is why I use my ipad instead, in my office I have an imac 27".
And when it comes to reading longer rapports and books I prefer to read them on my Pocketbook 622 because it is easier for my eyes and I read a lot faster on it.

The only problem is that you need a really large suitcase.
ragnevi is offline   Reply With Quote