View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #35245
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've just reintroduced my sister to ereading again. When I got my Kindle I gave her my old Sony PRS605 and she used it only to read a couple of books on (since then she hasn't read many books anyway). Today I deregistered my Kindle Keyboard, set it back to factory defaults and just now we've registered it to her account, upgraded Calibre and I introduced her to Apprentice Alf. I also put some classics in Calibre and she's chosen a Jane Austen book for her first read. Hopefully she likes a Kindle better than the Sony.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote