View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #14
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Much faster and much smarter than Siri, which I use a fair amount. If it had access to the system the way Siri does, it would be no contest. Even the voice sounds more human. Apple has some catching up to do.

I wish I could make that voice shut up, though. After one search, it spoke to me for something like 30 seconds.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote