View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:45 AM   #14427
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
<snip>

Next up on the eBook side is Cocaine Blues by Kerry Greenwood. This is the first of the Phryne Fisher books and is getting rave reviews from my DW.
I have this first one on my kindle and haven't read it yet. Let us know what you think about it.

I have Blood Lines by James Rollins in Hardback that I am trying to decide if I want to start it or search my TBR pile for something else.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote