View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #38
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
[QUOTE=CWatkinsNash;2253791]Since you mentioned in the other thread that you're using Moon+, have you had any problems with Moon+ not reporting itself as an epub or mobi reader? I have the paid Pro version, and it shows up as a pdf reader option in CC, but won't answer calls for other formats.[quote]

I too have the paid version and have no trouble using it as a ePub reader via CC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
It's not really essential right now, as I've been importing from within Moon+ anyway, but as I get more content on my tablet, there's a good chance I will prefer to navigate my collection from within CC instead.
I stopped importing anything into Moon+ and use CC to open all my books with Moon+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I've reinstalled both CC and Moon+ Pro, and then rebooted the tablet and resynced, but no joy. I'm just wondering if the issue is specific to me somehow or if it's a limitation of Moon+.
If I understand correctly uninstalling and reinstalling may reload your previous settings from backup. That is how my tablet is setup. I'm no expert, but if you go to Settings - App info and clear defaults and clear cache I think you should be OK.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote